ITIL® Intermediate Level - Operational Support & Analysis (OSA) Exam
Improve the operational support and analysis (OSA) within your business’ IT systems, and demonstrate your knowledge of the associated ITIL® OSA module, by completing this comprehensive 90-minute exam. Showcase your abilities with an industry-acclaimed ITIL® certification, and you will be able to maximise productivity and efficiency within your IT services, each and every day.
Manage IT Service Demands
Sit this exam, along with others within the Service Capability category – including ‘service offerings and agreements’, ‘release, control and validation’, and ‘planning, protection and optimisation’ – if you’re hoping to demonstrate your knowledge of a more specialist and intense curriculum. Completion of the exam can benefit any IT professional who deals with what a service can do, and how to manage it, on a daily basis. By demonstrating your flair for the ITIL® framework, you will be able to meet the demands of your business’ IT systems and its users, and also better yourself when it comes to your professional prospects.
Build On Your Existing IT Knowledge
If you have previous experience with basic IT concepts, and you’ve worked professionally within the IT services management sector, completing the intermediary exams is a natural step. What are you waiting for?
Key Learning Points
This exam targets IT professionals who are responsible for configuration management, IT operations, availability of systems and their mechanisms and network support, and have already studied the OSA course syllabus. Completion of this exam can provide you with the credits required to move forward with your training and work towards Expert Level status. The OSA exam will contribute 4 credits towards a required 17 to continue on to MALC completion and ITIL® Expert level status.
Students sitting this exam will have already acquired OSA knowledge, and will already studied the following core areas.
- Learn the principles behind operational support and analysis and learn how to contextualise them within the rest of the ITIL® framework.
- Get to grips with event management, including the planning and executing of various actions, to handle a system’s events.
- Learn how to minimise negative effects that incidents can have on a service, to ensure delivery is satisfactory.
- Learn how to protect internal data security.
- Understand the needs of your service users, and how to meet them while ensuring other operations aren’t compromised.
- Get to grips with some of the service desk management tools and techniques that are used to record incidents and events.
- Explore some of the functions and roles that are needed to create a strong operational support and analysis service.
- Complete a multiple choice examination, with a 70% score required to pass.
Advantages of this course
- The 90-minute exam can be completed online with our web-based delivery service, which is compatible across a variety of browsers and operating systems. Students will have the convenience of being able to revise, and sit the exam, in the comfort of their own home.
- Results are available immediately after completion of the exam. There’s no need to be kept waiting!
- Work towards completion of the entire Intermediate Level qualification, or sit the OSA exam as a standalone certificate – it’s your call.
- Build your confidence and better understand your OSA responsibilities and how they can benefit their service users.
- Gain credits which can be put towards an industry-recognised certification.
- Enhance your personal and professional development, by improving your skill set and giving your employers (or prospective ones!) even more reason to hire, and promote, you.
The ITIL® Intermediate OSA Exam is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Spanish (Latin American)
Whether you choose to sit the exam as a standalone qualification, as part of a bespoke journey through the ITIL® Service Capability work stream, or to help you achieve Expert Level certification, sitting this OSA assessment is a sure stepping stone to career success!
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above